Here you will find a variety of website resources to boost your students’ STEM skills, enliven the classroom with engaging projects, expand your own professional horizons and stay informed.
- UCF iSTEM offers K-12 STEM Outreach opportunities
- National Education Association offers links to Curriculum Resources
- eGFI offers Lesson Plans, Class Activities, K-12 Outreach Programs and much more
- Discovery Education offers FREE K-5 Teacher Resources
- Norwich University Online offers a Guide to K-12 STEM Resources for Teachers
- STEM from the START is an innovative, online video-plus-activities curriculum for PreK-2 learners
- STEM ALIVE is a series of educator training videos focused on STEM topics
- NASA provides educators and students alike with access to educational resources to expand their knowledge, and explore deeper into STEM
- NBC Learn, the educational arm of NBC News, is dedicated to making these historic stories, images and primary source documents available on-demand to teachers, students, and parents.
- NBC Learn, in partnership with Universal Orlando Youth Programs, highlights STEAM concepts found in attractions at Universal Orlando Resort
- NSTA (National Science Teachers Association) offers Books & Resources
- SeaPerch is an innovative underwater robotics program that equips teachers and students with the resources they need to build an underwater Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) in an in-school or out-of-school setting
- MyStemKits develops K-12 curriculum for standards-driven instruction and 3D-printable manipulatives to create an end-to-end STEM solution
- STEM-Talk is a series of podcasts by the Institute for Human-Machine Cognition